1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?
For sure, body lotion. That’s why I’m cool using a body mist oil. SO much faster!
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
I try to wash them every week but they do get spot cleaned using my ELF brush cleaner spray.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
That’s actually when I tend to venture out and try new products. If I need it, I usually have a few different brands on stand by.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I blow on my brushes. Buuuut they’re all mine so is that really all that bad?
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
I love trying new trends and styles and putting my face on is my “me” time. Even if the kids are crawling up my leg, it’s something I love doing and I enjoy taking my time with it!
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I have a hard time resisting temptation. My husband is usually the one encouraging me to indulge though! Bless that man!
9. How organized are your make-up and nail polish collections?
God I wish it were more organized! This is something I really need to work on!!!
That was so much fun! If you’re reading this then I tag you! Make sure to send me a tweet, message, tag or whatever so I can read your answers!