If you follow me on Instagram or on Facebook, it’s no secret that I have an addiction to makeup. I love growing my collection but paying full price for my “must haves” and “favorites” can seriously break the bank. I know I’m not the only one on a budget, so I’ve shopped around and found some awesome deals on beauty products and things for the home that will keep you looking good and staying on budget. Some of these deals are ending fast so jump on them while you can. If you like this type of post, like my Facebook page and let me know and I’ll keep them coming!
Ok first up on the list: Ulta is having an awesome sale that is going on until 9/26. Check out their website for all the awesome deals! I’ve listed a few of my favorites:
- Eylure Lashes BOGO 50% off
- Physician’s Formula Cosmetics BOGO 50% off (Remember my fave foundation!!)
- Real Techniques Bold Metal Brushes BOGO 50% off (Yes, they’re pricey, but they are high quality brushes and, my God, they’re beautiful!)
- Aveeno Skin Care BOGO 50% off (Winter skin is coming, people! MOISTURIZE!)
Next up is Sephora. This is seriously my candy store and I ALWAYS find a good deal here. In addition to the deals listed below, make sure you take a look at their clearance section in the store.
- I wanted to use this a few times before I recommended it. And I think it is a beautiful cream contouring blush. I purchased the Golden Spice color. It’s $7 (regularly $16) and will last you a LONG time. Double Contouring Cream Blush
- HALF OFF Urban Decay Saturated High Gloss Lip Color
- I LOVE this lip balm. I have it in Creme Brûlée (clear) and it is fabulous! Remember, chapped lips are coming soon and this is a great defense. Kiss Me Balm $5
Next stop is Amazon.com. I’m an Amazon Prime member and I can’t tell you enough how great Prime is. It’s $99 for the year and you get free 2 day shipping on Prime eligible items and exclusive offers. I’ve saved more than the subscription costs. Some of the links below are affiliate links but I ONLY link what I can personally recommend.
- Dry Brush. If you’re not dry brushing, your skin is seriously missing out. I’m telling you, spend the few bucks on a dry brush and your skin will be changed forever! I’m glowing and I attribute it to dry brushing.
- Aquaphor: This product is a great “all purpose” moisturizer. It doesn’t leave me oily and it’s fairly inexpensive. If you have sensitive skin, this is definitely a good option for you. I’ve used it on diaper rashes and have had good luck with it (if you plan on doing that, get the baby formula)
I have definitely saved the BEST for last. This is a website that I just recently discovered. If you don’t mind sacrificing a little bit of perfection to save a CRAP LOAD of money, you’ll be so happy to shop here. All Cosmetics Wholesale buys imperfect products from the manufacturer and sells them at a major discount. I’m talking THE brands you want at rock bottom prices. They are guaranteed 100% authentic items at majorly discounted prices. You HAVE to check them out. I’m in awe!
- Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizers: If you’re a bit of a germophobe or you’re looking to stock up on cute stocking stuffers, I love the little hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works. They’re currently on sale 5 for $6. I stocked up and I plan on giving them as part of a Christmas gift to family. Is that weird? Whatever, they smell delicious.
- While you’re at Bath and Body Works, pick up some hand soaps. They’re on sale 5 for $18 or 7 for $24. We’re potty training our 2 year old and he loves washing his hands. Having a foamy soap makes it even more fun for him and my kid and my house smell like fall. It’s glorious!
- Yankee Candle Large Jar Candles: I have a hard time paying full price for anything at Yankee Candle, but when I can find a good deal, I like to stock up. They have some great seasonal scents on sale on their website. Some are about $10 off.
I’m keeping an eye out for more bargains on beauty, home and even kid friendly items. If you like this blog, subscribe here and please check follow me on my other social media platforms! I’d love to hear what deals you’re finding too!